Christine Lagarde on 25 years of the ECB
As part of the celebrations for the ECB’s 25th anniversary, ECB President Christine Lagarde looks back at a quarter of a century of commitment to price stability and working for a better Europe, and explores what might lie ahead.
Published on 24 May 2023.
- Speech by President Lagarde: Twenty-five years of the ECB
- 25 years of euro united – The ECB Blog by President Christine Lagarde
- Explainer: What the European Central Bank does and what it means for you
- Explainer: Five things you need to know about the ECB
- Everyone needs stability – Introducing the ECB
- European Central Bank