Nije dostupno na hrvatskom jeziku.
ECB surveys provide useful information on diverse topics for which no other harmonised statistics exist.
These surveys provide important insights into various issues, such as:
- micro-level information on euro area households’ assets and liabilities
- financing conditions faced by small and medium-sized enterprises
- lending policies of euro area banks
- market participants’ expectations of the future course of monetary policy
- expectations about inflation rates and other macroeconomic variables
- trends in the credit terms offered by firms in the securities financing and over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives markets, and insights into the main drivers of these trends
- the economic and financial behaviour of households in the euro area