- Call for papers
- Submission deadline: 20 September 2019
Fourth annual ECB macroprudential policy and research conference
16-17 December 2019, Frankfurt am Main
The European Central Bank is organising the fourth annual macroprudential policy and research conference, which will take place in the afternoon on 16 December and all day on 17 December 2019 in Frankfurt am Main.
The aim of the conference is to encourage interaction between research and policy practice in the area of macroprudential regulation.Programme for the 2018 conference
In 2019 the conference will focus on the interaction between macroprudential policy and monetary policy. It will also cover topics such as the following:
- the impact, implementation and evaluation of macroprudential regulation and policy
- the coordination of macroprudential policies across countries
- the future of banking and financial markets, and their stability, in the context of new macroprudential regulations
- liquidity regulations, countercyclical capital buffers and their interaction
Jeremy Stein (Harvard University) will deliver a keynote speech.
Submission of papers
Please submit full papers in PDF to Macropru2019.Conference@ecb.europa.eu by 20 September 2019. Authors of accepted papers will be notified by 9 October 2019.
The ECB will cover reasonable travel expenses for those presenting papers and discussants. Participants from national central banks and other EU institutions are expected to cover their own expenses.
Christoffer Kok, Florian Heider, Angela Maddaloni and Thomas Vlassopoulos, all ECB.