Our tailored lectures go into greater detail on specific topics and are aimed at groups that already have a good understanding of the ECB’s role and responsibilities. You can select a topic related to our mandate (e.g. monetary policy, banking supervision, statistics, economic developments or other). We will then prepare a presentation based upon your interests.
The lectures are given by specialists from the bank, who provide in-depth analyses and informed perspectives on your chosen topic. While the main theme of the presentation is agreed with you beforehand, we encourage participants to ask any questions they may have during the session and to exchange views with the ECB experts.
Information for visitors
- Visiting times
- Monday and Friday at 10:30 CET
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 16:00 CET
- Duration of visit
- 90 minutes
- Registration is required at least four weeks in advance via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New slots are announced every three months
- Slots are mainly allocated on a first-come, first-served basis – priority is given to first-time visitors, taking into account a fair representation of nationalities
- Free of charge, valid national ID card or passport required
- Group size
- Minimum 15/maximum 90 participants
Already made a booking?
Here’s some practical information to help you prepare for your visit. Also, remember to leave enough time for the security check.