Monetary Policy Research
- Current Position
- Fields of interest
Labour Economics, Public Economics, Other Special Topics
Ph.D. in Economics. London School of Economics (LSE).
M.Sc. in Econometrics and Mathematical Economics. LSE
M.Sc. in Economics. CEMFI
- Professional experience
Economist/Senior/Principal Economist, DG-Research, ECB
Economist, DG-Economics, ECB
Assistant Professor. University of Alicante, Spain
Consultant. Spanish Ministry of Finance, Madrid
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow. University of Lausanne
Visiting Lecturer (one term). La Trobe University, Melbourne
Teaching Assistant and Research Assistant. LSE
- 14 October 2019
- The gender promotion gap: what holds back female economists from making a career in central banking?
- 16 April 2019
- 19 June 2018
- Nominal wage rigidity in the EU countries before and after the Great Recession: evidence from the WDN surveys
- 15 June 2018
- Non-base wage components as a source of wage adaptability to shocks: evidence from European firms, 2010–2013
- 14 September 2017
- 23 June 2017
- Labour market adjustment in Europe during the crisis: microeconomic evidence from the Wage Dynamics Network survey
- 20 April 2016
- 7 April 2015
- 31 October 2012
- 25 June 2010
- Formal education, mismatch and wages after transition: Assessing the impact of unobserved heterogeneity using matching estimators
- 21 June 2010
- 20 May 2010
- 21 April 2010
- Inter-industry wage differentials in EU countries: what do cross-country time varying data add to the picture?
- 24 August 2009
- 13 November 2008
- 23 May 2007
- 7 February 2006
- Are specific skills an obstacle to labor market adjustment? Theory and an application to the EU enlargement
- 16 March 2005
- 1 June 2002
- Review of Economics and StatisticsThe gender promotion gap: evidence from central banking
- IZA Journal of Labor PolicyNon-base wage components as a source of wage adaptability to shocks: evidence from European firms, 2010–2013
- IZA Journal of Labor PolicyEuropean firm adjustment during times of economic crisis
- Applied EconomicsThe cyclicality of consumption, wages and employment of the public sector in the euro area.
- Applied Economics LettersInstitutional determinants of public-private sector wages’ linkages
- Journal of Policy ModelingAre government wages decoupled from private sector wages?"
- Scandinavian Journal of EconomicsPublic or Private Sector Wage Leadership? An International Perspective
- Labour EconomicsFirms' price and wage adjustment in Europe: Survey evidence on nominal stickiness
- Labour EconomicsAre Specific Skills an Obstacle to Labor Market Adjustment? Theory and an Application to the EU Enlargement
- Economics of Education ReviewFormal Education, Mismatch and Wages After Transition: Assessing the Impact of Unobserved Heterogeneity using Matching Estimators
- Journal of the European Economic AssociationWage rigidity and labor market adjustment in Europe
- Journal of the European Economic AssociationInter-industry wage differentials in EU countries: what do cross-country time varying data add to the picture?
- Applied EconomicsEuropean women: Why do(n't) they work?
- Journal of Applied EconometricsShort-term monitoring of fiscal policy discipline