De Fiore, Fiorella
- Adviser, Monetary Policy Research Division
- Member of the Editorial Board of the ECB Working Paper
Fields of interest:
- Monetary and financial economics
- Stochastic dynamic general equilibrium models
- PhD in Economics, 2000. European University Institute, Florence, Italy.
- Msc in Economics, 1995. London School of Economics, UK.
- BA in Economics and Social Sciences, 1993. Bocconi University, Italy.
- Research Fellow, CEPR, Monetary Economics and Fluctuations Programme, 2016 - today
- Adviser, Financial Research Division, 2013-2015
- Secretary of the ESCB Macro-prudential Research Network, 2012-2014
- Principal economist, Capital Markets Division, DG-Economics, ECB, 2012.
- Principal economist, Monetary Policy Division, DG Research, ECB, 1999-2011.
- Ente Einaudi, Resident Research Fellow, 1998
- International Monetary Fund, Economist Internship, 1997.
- EU Commission, Macroeconomic Analysis and Policy Division, Expert, 1993-94.
- EU Commission, DG Economic and Financial Affairs. Economist internship, 1992.
|Corporate Debt Structure and the Financial Crisis||De Fiore, F. and H. Uhlig||Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 47 (8), pp. 1571-1598, 2015.|
|Optimal Monetary Policy in a Model of the Credit Channel||De Fiore, F. and O. Tristani||Economic Journal, Vol. 123, Issue 571, pp. 906-931, 2012.|
|Monetary Policy and the Financing of Firms||De Fiore, F. , P. Teles and O. Tristani||American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, 3, pp.1-31, 2011.|
|Bank Finance versus Bond Finance||De Fiore, F. and H. Uhlig||Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43 (7), pp. 1395-1418, 2011.|
|Credit and the Natural Rate of Interest||De Fiore, F., and O. Tristani||Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43(2-3), pp. 407-440, 2011.|
|Does Trade Openness Matter for Aggregate Instability?||De Fiore, F. , and Z. Liu||Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 29, pp. 1165-1192, 2005.|
|The Optimal Mix of Taxes on Money, Consumption, and Income||De Fiore, F., and P. Teles||Journal of Monetary Economics, 50 (4), pp 871-887, 2003.|
|Growth and Employment Effects of Tax Reforms in Europe||De Fiore, F., and W. Roeger||Oxford Economic Papers, 51, pp. 200-222, 1999.|
|(Un)conventional Monetary Policy and the Zero Lower Bound||De Fiore, F. and O. Tristani||In progress.|
|Money Markets, Collateral and Monetary Policy||De Fiore, F., M. Hoerova and H. Uhlig||In progress.|
|The Reanchoring Channel of QE -- The ECB's Asset Purchase Programme and Long-Term Inflation Expectations.||Andrade, P., Breckenfelder, J., De Fiore, F., Karadi, P., and O. Tristani.||In progress.|