Supply Side, Labour and Surveillance
- Current Position
- Fields of interest
Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics,International Economics,Economic Growth
PhD in Monetary Economics, University of Muenster (Germany)
Master in Economics, Universities of Muenster, Hamburg (Germany) and Cambridge (UK)
- Professional experience
Adviser (ECB, DG Economics - Supply Side, Labour and Surveillance Division)
Principal and Senior Team-Lead Economist (ECB, DG Economics - Supply Side, Labour and Surveillance Division)
Principal Economist (ECB, DG Economics - Country Surveillance Division)
Economists (ECB, DG Economics - EU Countries Division)
Graduate Programme (ECB)
- Teaching experience
University of Muenster - seminars in monetary and international economics
- 16 April 2020
- 12 August 2019
- 13 June 2019
- 30 April 2019
- 31 October 2018
- A euro area macroeconomic stabilisation function: assessing options in view of their redistribution and stabilisation properties
- 25 June 2018
- 20 June 2017
- 9 June 2017
- 19 May 2017
- 22 November 2016
- 19 November 2014
- The identification of fiscal and macroeconomic imbalances - unexploited synergies under the strengthened EU governance framework
- 27 April 2012
- 30 September 2011
- 18 August 2009
- The reception of public signals in financial markets - what if central bank communication becomes stale?
- Quarterly Journal of Economics and FinanceDrivers of Genuine FDI Inflows in Advanced Economies
- Applied Economics Letters, Vol 26(7), 561-575Business investment in euro area countries: the role of institutions and debt overhang
- Journal of Policy Modeling, 2018, Vol. 40(1), 97-117Towards more resilient economies: the role of well-functioning economic structures
- Empirical Economics, 2014, Vol. 47(3), 999-1027Productivity in the euro area: any evidence of convergence?
- Applied Economics Letters, 2013, Vol. 20(1), 48-61Has political communication during the crisis impacted sovereign bond spreads in the euro area?
- International Journal of Central Banking, 2012, Vol. 8(3), 1-53The Reception of Public Signals in Financial Markets – What if Central Bank Communication becomes stale?
- Applied Economics, Vol. 42(2), 2011, 208-21Estimating the Degree of Interventionist Policies in the Run-Up to EMU
- Finance Research Letters, 2009, Vol. 6(4), 230-235The Euro Area Stock Market Channel: Does One Size Fit All?
- International Finance, 2008, Vol. 11(2), 117-130European Stock Markets and the ECB's Monetary Policy Surprises
- in Campos/De Grauwe/Ji, “The political economy of structural reforms in Europe”, Oxford University PressWhen do countries implement structural reforms