- Current Position
- Fields of interest
- Other current responsibilities
DG-Research - Principal Economist
DG-Research - Economist/Senior Economist
Ph.D, Business Administration (Finance & Real Estate), May 2008. Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley.
M.A., Economics, June 1999. CORIPE, Turin.
Laurea, Economics, March 1998. University of Verona.
- Professional experience
Senior Associate, Capital Allocation, Strategic Planning B.A., February 2001 - August 2004. Allianz Group (R.A.S S.p.A), Milan.
Associate, Capital Markets B.A., February 2000 - February 2001. Cattolica Assicurazioni, Verona.
Associate, Risk Management B.A., December 1999 - Jannuary 2000. Intesa Asset Management, Milan.
- Teaching experience
Instructor for Masters in Financial Engineering program, Haas Business School, Berkeley - Software Workshops 2007-2008: MatLab for Finance.
- 21 October 2020
- 7 November 2017
- 19 May 2017
- 15 February 2017
- 1 July 2016
- 19 November 2013
- 10 May 2013
- 21 September 2012
- 11 July 2012
- 2 May 2011
- Journal of Financial EconomicsThe Importance of Being Special: Repo Markets During the Crisis
- Journal of Financial IntermediationThe Effect of Personal Bankruptcy Exemptions on Investment in Home Equity
- Review of Financial StudiesHouse Prices, Home Equity Borrowing, and Entrepreneurship
- Journal of Money Credit and BankingHousehold Leverage
- Review of Financial StudiesOptimal Portfolio Choice with Predictability in House Prices and Transaction Costs
- Handbook of Short Selling, Academic PressDo Option Prices Reveal Short-Sale Restrictions Impact on Banks? The German Case