- Current Position
- Fields of interest
Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics,International Economics,Financial Economics
Ph.D. in Economics, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
Advanced Studies Certificate in International Economic Policy Research, Institute of World Economics, Kiel, Germany
Master, Economics, University of Munich, Germany
Bachelor, Economics, University of Munich, Germany
- Professional experience
European Central Bank, Frankfurt, Germany
European Monetary Institute, Frankfurt, Germany
Deutsche Bundesbank, Frankfurt, Germany
Swiss Institute for Foreign Economics, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- 10 May 2021
- 17 July 2020
- 31 July 2019
- 14 September 2016
- 5 July 2016
- 1 July 2016
- Have monetary data releases helped markets to predict the interest rate decisions of the European Central Bank?
- 15 June 2015
- Has the publication of minutes helped markets to predict the monetary policy decisions of the Bank of England's MPC?
- 10 September 2014
- 18 February 2014
- 26 August 2013
- 4 October 2011
- 22 January 2008
- Scottish Journal of Political EconomyCan central bank communication help to stabilise inflation expectations?
- International Review of Economics & FinanceAn empirical analysis of loan supply and demand in the euro area
- The Quarterly Review of Economics and FinanceThe empirical properties of euro area M3, 1980-2017
- The Quarterly Review of Economics and FinanceDoes McCallum’s rule outperform Taylor’s rule during the financial crisis?
- Scottish Journal of Political EconomyHave money and credit data releases helped markets to predict the interest rate decisions of the European Central Bank?
- The North American Journal of Economics and FinanceForecasting broad money velocity
- Banks and Bank SystemsMonetary policy decision-making when information search is costly
- The Quarterly Review of Economics and FinanceIs euro area Money Demand for M3 Still Stable?
- International Journal of ForecastingRevisiting the relative forecast performances of Fed staff and private forecasters: A dynamic approach
- Journal of MacroeconomicsHave minutes helped to predict fed funds rate changes?
- European Journal of Political EconomyDo federal reserve bank presidents have a regional bias?
- Journal of MacroeconomicsDoes the Greenspan era provide evidence on leadership in the FOMC?
- Economics BulletinDoes liquidity matter for money demand in euro area countries?
- European Journal of Political EconomyHave minutes helped markets to predict the MPC's monetary policy decisions?
- International Journal of Central BankingPolicymakers' interest rate preferences: recent evidence for three monetary policy committees
- European Journal of Political EconomyPreference heterogeneity in the CEE inflation-targeting countries
- CESifo DICE ReportNormal Times versus Crisis Times
- Journal of Common Market StudiesHow are the Eurosystem's Monetary Policy Decisions Prepared? A Roadmap
- Revue D'Economie FinanciereLa politique monétaire européenne : un bilan après trois ans
- Review of World EconomicsAn econometric analysis of the main components of M3 in the Euro area
- IntereconomicsIs there a causal relationship between exchange rate volatility and unemployment?
- Review of World EconomicsForward rates and spot rates in the European monetary system — Forward market efficiency
- Verlag RueggerEuropean Monetary Systems