Joint conference of the European Commission and European Central Bank: European Financial Integration and Stability
Monday, 27 April 2015
Venue: Charlemagne building, Rue de la Loi, 170 – 1000 Brussels – Belgium
This yearly event, jointly organised by the European Commission and the European Central Bank will bring together political leaders, financial supervisors, academics, industry and consumer representatives to discuss the current situation of EU financial integration and financial stability.
- Jonathan Hill, Commissioner for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union, European Commission
- Vítor Constâncio, Vice-President of the European Central Bank
Speech: Financial integration and macro-prudential policy.
- Danièle Nouy, Chair of the Supervisory Board, Single Supervisory Mechanism, European Central Bank
Speech: The banking union and financial integration.
The conference will also be the opportunity for the official release of:
- The Report on Financial Integration in Europe - European Central Bank
- The European Financial Stability and Integration - Report - European Commission
Further information can be found on the website of the European Commission.