Market Information Dissemination (MID)
We use a range of communication and information tools to explain our policies.
MID is a system that allows us to publish information and data which is structured and suitable for automatic processing. The system has been designed to be open.
- dissemination of structured information
- content integrity
- source authenticity.
MID content is available via RSS 2.0 feeds as well as SOAP-based web services.
All information published via MID services is considered in the public domain.
What's available on MID
Information available via MID as of April 2016.
- Monetary Policy decisions
- Monetary developments in the euro area
- Euro foreign exchange rates
- Tender operation announcements
- Tender operation allotments
- TARGET2 operational status messages
- TARGET2-Securities operational status messages
- Liquidity data
- List of eligible assets
- List of monetary financial institutions (daily data).
We will update this webpage if and when additional information is available via MID.
How to use MID
Update of the liquidity data schema
In the liquidity data schema we are adding a new field to the Liquidity Management Publication RSS flow with the thematic tag “Liquidity Conditions Euro Area”, containing open market operations excluding monetary policy portfolios.
This change is applicable as of 1 December 2018.
Please refer to the above zip folder, which contains:
- a table with the differences between the old schema from before 24 September 2018, the schema from 24 September to 30 November 2018 and the new schema as of 1 December 2018
- the old schema file (from before 24 September 2018)
- a sample file using the old schema
- the new schema file including the new open market operations field, excluding monetary policy portfolios
- 8 sample files using the new schema.
The sample files using the new schema were created using test data.
Each file will be published separately, although they will have the same name in the RSS, i.e. Liquidity Management Publication. The thematic tag inside the header of each file indicates the name of the file sent.
For further details on release types and structured content, please refer to the MID Catalogue and Integration Guide.
For further assistance please contact the Market Information Dissemination support team at email@example.com.
Please specify in the subject of the email:
- “technical matter” for technical questions
- “general question” for all other questions.