Eligible triparty agents
In the context of Eurosystem credit operations, counterparties may use TCMS provided by triparty agents (TPAs) which are assessed as eligible by the Eurosystem under the Eurosystem standards for the use of TPAs.
The following TPAs, as providers of TCMS, are eligible for domestic use:
- Belgium: Euroclear Bank
- France: Euroclear France
- Germany: Clearstream Banking AG
- Italy: Monte Titoli
- Luxembourg: Clearstream Banking S.A.
- Spain: Iberclear (This service is unavailable until further notice.)
The correspondent central banking model (CCBM) provides a basis for the cross-border use of TCMS, whereby the NCB of a market where TCMS are being offered for cross-border Eurosystem use acts as correspondent central bank for NCBs in other countries with local counterparties wishing to take advantage of such services on a cross-border basis.
The following TPAs, as providers of TCMS, are eligible for use by Eurosystem counterparties on a cross-border basis via the CCBM:
- Clearstream Banking AG Germany (Model 1)
- Clearstream Banking SA Luxemburg (Model 2)
- Euroclear Bank Belgium (Model 3)
- Euroclear France (Model 3)