The Research Bulletin features a selection of recent work on policy-relevant topics by ECB economists. Published on a monthly basis, the articles in the Research Bulletin are intended for a general audience.
The views expressed in each article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the European Central Bank and the Eurosystem.
- The effective lower bound: some implications for inflation dynamics beyond the current low interest rate environment
- The recovery of investment in the euro area in the aftermath of the great recession: how does it compare historically?
- Does the tax advantage of debt impact financial stability?
- How distinct are financial cycles from business cycles?
- The role of the ECB’s asset purchases in preventing a potential de-anchoring of longer-term inflation expectations
- How large is the output gap in the euro area