Research Bulletins published in 2017
The Research Bulletin features a selection of recent work on policy-relevant topics by ECB economists. Published on a monthly basis, the articles in the Research Bulletin are intended for a general audience.
The views expressed in each article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the European Central Bank and the Eurosystem.
- No. 39
18 October 2017
- What will monetary policy look like after the crisis?
- No. 38
14 September 2017
- Did recent reforms facilitate EU labour market adjustment?
- No. 37
25 July 2017
- What determines the impact of macroeconomic news on asset markets?
- No. 36
29 June 2017
- Monetary-fiscal interactions and the euro area’s vulnerability
- No. 35
12 June 2017
- Government guarantees and the bank-sovereign nexus
- No. 34
17 May 2017
- The hazards of vague communication
- No. 33
18 April 2017
- The ECB’s announcements of non-standard measures and longer-term inflation expectations
- No. 32
30 March 2017
- Securitisation, credit risk and lending standards revisited
- No. 31
15 February 2017
- Is collateral eligibility priced?
- No. 30
26 January 2017
- Missing disinflation and missing inflation: the puzzles that aren't