The Research Bulletin features a selection of recent work on policy-relevant topics by ECB economists. Published on a monthly basis, the articles in the Research Bulletin are intended for a general audience.
The views expressed in each article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the European Central Bank and the Eurosystem.
Research Bulletins published in 2017
- What determines the impact of macroeconomic news on asset markets?
- Research Bulletin No. 36 - Monetary-fiscal interactions and the euro area’s vulnerability
- Research Bulletin No. 35 - Government guarantees and the bank-sovereign nexus
- Research Bulletin No. 34 - The hazards of vague communication
- Research Bulletin No. 33 - The ECB’s announcements of non-standard measures and longer-term inflation expectations
- Research Bulletin No. 32 - Securitisation, credit risk and lending standards revisited
- Research Bulletin No. 31 - Is collateral eligibility priced?
- Research Bulletin No. 30 - Missing disinflation and missing inflation: the puzzles that aren't