President Lagarde presents the latest monetary policy decisions – 21 July 2022
Today our Governing Council decided on monetary policy, determining what’s needed to achieve stable prices in the euro area.
Listen to President Christine Lagarde present today’s decisions. The statement also covers:
- how the economy is performing
- how we expect prices to develop
- the risks to the economic outlook
- the dynamics behind financial and monetary conditions
Published and recorded during our press conference on 21 July 2022.
- Our monetary policy statement at a glance, 21 July 2022
- Christine Lagarde, Luis de Guindos: Monetary policy statement (with Q&A), 21 July 2022
- Monetary policy decisions, 21 July 2022
- Combined monetary policy decisions and statement, 21 July 2022
- Press release: The Transmission Protection Instrument, 21 July 2022
- Explainer: We have raised interest rates. What does that mean for you?