Statistics and data
- Survey on the Access to Finance of Enterprises in the euro area: small businesses report strong declines in turnover and profits but improved access to finance
- Isabel Schnabel: Don’t take it for granted: the value of high-quality data and statistics for the ECB’s policymakingBlog post by Isabel Schnabel, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB
High-quality data and statistics provide indispensable input for sound policy decisions, including at the ECB, writes Executive Board member Isabel Schnabel. Today’s World Statistics Day reminds us of the importance of data we can trust.
- Survey on the Access to Finance of Enterprises: Small businesses report challenging outlook for their access to external financing due to COVID-19
- ECB seeks feedback on amendments to the Regulation on payments statistics
- Philip R. Lane: The analytical contribution of external statistics: addressing the challengesKeynote speech by Philip R. Lane, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, at the Joint European Central Bank, Irving Fisher Committee and Banco de Portugal conference on “Bridging measurement challenges and analytical needs of external statistics: evolution or revolution?”
- Luis de Guindos: Gabriel Zucman’s contribution to research on wealth inequality and the redistributive effects on globalizationRemarks by Luis de Guindos, Vice-President of the ECB, on the occasion of the award of the Bernácer Prize to Professor Gabriel Zucman
- Luis de Guindos: Communication, expectations and monetary policyIntervention by Luis de Guindos, Vice-President of the ECB, at the ECB policy panel of the Annual Congress of the European Economic Association, Manchester, 27 August 2019
- Peter Praet: On the importance of real estate statisticsSpeech by Peter Praet, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, at the International Conference on Real Estate Statistics, Luxembourg, 21 February 2019
- Mario Draghi: Welcome remarks at the third annual conference of the ESRBMario Draghi, President of the ECB and Chair of the European Systemic Risk Board, third annual conference of the ESRB, Frankfurt am Main, 27 September 2018.
- Sabine Lautenschläger: 20 years of ESCB statistics: Past achievements and future challengesSpeech by Sabine Lautenschläger, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB and Vice-Chair of the Supervisory Board of the ECB, Ninth ECB Statistics Conference, "20 years of ESCB statistics: What's next?", Frankfurt, 10 July 2018
- Benoît Cœuré: What yield curves are telling usSpeech by Benoît Cœuré, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB at the Financial Times European Financial Forum, “Building a New Future for International Financial Services”, Dublin, 31 January 2018