- ECB publishes Consolidated Banking Data for end-December 2019
- Isabel Schnabel: Q&A on TwitterInterview on Twitter with Isabel Schnabel, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, conducted and published on 9 June 2020
- ECB takes steps to mitigate impact of possible rating downgrades on collateral availability
- Luis de Guindos, Isabel Schnabel: Improving funding conditions for the real economy during the COVID-19 crisis: the ECB’s collateral easing measuresBlog post by Luis de Guindos, Vice-President of the ECB, and Isabel Schnabel, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB
The ECB’s collateral easing package ensures that banks retain access to central bank liquidity at favourable terms, explain Vice-President Luis de Guindos and Executive Board member Isabel Schnabel. Improved collateral availability helps banks to continue lending to the real economy.
- Luis de Guindos: Interview with La VanguardiaInterview with Luis de Guindos, Vice-President of the ECB, conducted by Manel Pérez and published on 12 April 2020
- ECB announces package of temporary collateral easing measures
- Luis de Guindos, Isabel Schnabel: The ECB’s commercial paper purchases: A targeted response to the economic disturbances caused by COVID-19Blog post by Luis de Guindos, Vice-President of the ECB, and Isabel Schnabel, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB
Commercial paper purchases are key for monetary policy transmission to the real economy, explain Vice-President Luis de Guindos and Executive Board member Isabel Schnabel in The ECB Blog. They ease financing conditions for firms and help them manage short-term funding needs.
- ECB announces easing of conditions for targeted longer-term refinancing operations (TLTRO III)
- ECB announces measures to support bank liquidity conditions and money market activity
- ECB Banking Supervision provides temporary capital and operational relief in reaction to coronavirus
- Yves Mersch: The limits of central bank financing in resolutionSpeech by Yves Mersch, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, IMFS Distinguished Lecture Series Goethe Universität Frankfurt, 30 January 2018