ECB Visitor Centre
Why is it important that prices remain stable? How do we ensure that banks manage risks in a prudent way? What have been Europe’s main achievements? Find out the answers to these questions and much more at our visitor centre. You will learn about our role and responsibilities for Europe and the euro through easy-to-follow explanations, informative visuals and videos, and thought-provoking interactive elements.
Information for visitors
- Visiting times
- Monday and Friday at 16:00 CET
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 10:30 CET
- Duration of visit
- 90 minutes
- Registration is required at least four weeks in advance via email: email@example.com
- New slots are announced every three months
- Slots are mainly allocated on a first-come, first-served basis – priority is given to first-time visitors, taking into account a fair representation of nationalities
- Free of charge, valid national ID card or passport required
- Maximum group size
- 45 participants
Already made a booking?
Here’s some practical information to help you prepare for your visit. Also, remember to leave enough time for the security check.