T2S is one of the largest infrastructure projects launched by the Eurosystem so far. It brings substantial benefits to the European post-trading industry by providing a single pan-European platform for securities settlement in central bank money.
Status of the T2S system
Last update: Wednesday 25 November 2015 05:00
The T2S services are operating normally in accordance with the T2S schedule.
The Eurosystem cannot be held liable for the information provided here.
Why join the next T2S Info Session?
The next T2S Info Session is just around the corner, but there is still time to register and join nearly 100 participants who have already secured their place. If youâ€™re still wondering whether the Info Session is worth your while, here are just a few of the compelling reasons why you should attend the event in Copenhagen on 1 December:
- Get the latest updates on T2S in operation
- Learn about T2S and the Nordic market directly from our industry speakers
- Find out where market infrastructure is heading in the near future
- Have your voice heard on topics that have the potential to alter the way we see the post-trade business in Europe
- Network with participants from all over the continent
Post-trade harmonisation is a key objective of the T2S Community. It will enable T2S to realise its full potential to benefit the European market, in terms of increasing efficiency and establishing a level playing field.
Knowledge base providing insight into key technical, functional and legal documents related to T2S.
The T2S project is owned and operated by the Eurosystem, with the close involvement of all relevant stakeholders in the governance framework.