Interactive map of countries in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA)
|27/01/2017||Call for papers: "The Digital Transformation of the Retail Payments Ecosystem" – Joint conference by the European Central Bank and Banca d’Italia. Submission deadline: 1 May 2017.|
- Foundation laid for pan-European instant payment solutions
- The European Payments Council (EPC) publish the SEPA Instant Credit Transfer (SCTinst) scheme rulebook
- Sixth meeting of the Euro Retail Payments Board (ERPB)
Speech by Yves Mersch at SIBOS 2016 - The next steps in the evolution of the Eurosystem’s market infrastructure
- Fifth meeting of the Euro Retail Payments Board (ERPB)
Speech by Yves Mersch on distributed ledger technology – panacea or flash in the pan?
- ERPB response to the Commission’s Green Paper on retail financial services
- Eurosystem response to the Commission’s Green Paper on retail financial services
- Eurosystem expectations for instant clearing infrastructures
Speech by Yves Mersch: Growth potential and competition – what lies ahead for card payments?