Interactive map of countries in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA)
|29/11/2017||EUROPEAN FORUM FOR INNOVATION IN PAYMENTS – New informal joint initiative of the European Central Bank and the European Commission that brings together members of the Euro Retail Payments Board and the chairs of EU national payment committees. This forum is a platform for exchanging information and views on issues of common concern to all retail payment stakeholders so as to ensure coordination between the priorities and policies at the European level and policy or market-led developments at the national level. Statement following the first meeting|
- Foundation laid for pan-European instant payment solutions
- The European Payments Council (EPC) publish the SEPA Instant Credit Transfer (SCTinst) scheme rulebook
- Sixth meeting of the Euro Retail Payments Board (ERPB)
Speech by Yves Mersch at SIBOS 2016 - The next steps in the evolution of the Eurosystem’s market infrastructure
- Fifth meeting of the Euro Retail Payments Board (ERPB)
Speech by Yves Mersch on distributed ledger technology – panacea or flash in the pan?
- ERPB response to the Commission’s Green Paper on retail financial services
- Eurosystem response to the Commission’s Green Paper on retail financial services
- Eurosystem expectations for instant clearing infrastructures
Speech by Yves Mersch: Growth potential and competition – what lies ahead for card payments?