Our response to the coronavirus pandemic
We at the ECB have put in place a set of monetary policy and banking supervision measures to mitigate the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the euro area economy and to support all European citizens.
Our measures to support the euro area economy
Looking for the latest on coronavirus?
- 28 November 2020
- Luis de Guindos: Interview with Helsingin SanomatInterview with Luis de Guindos, Vice-President of the ECB, conducted by Petri Sajari on 24 November 2020
- 27 November 2020
- Fabio Panetta: Interview with ExpressoInterview with Fabio Panetta, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, conducted by João Silvestre on 19 November 2020
- 26 November 2020
- Philip R. Lane: Monetary policy in a pandemic: ensuring favourable financing conditionsSpeech by Philip R. Lane, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, at the Economics Department and IM-TCD, Trinity College Dublin
- 25 November 2020
- Yves Mersch: Interview with Financial TimesInterview with Yves Mersch, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB and Vice-Chair of the Supervisory Board of the ECB, conducted by Martin Arnold on 23 November 2020
- 24 November 2020
- Isabel Schnabel: COVID-19 and monetary policy: Reinforcing prevailing challengesSpeech by Isabel Schnabel, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, at The Bank of Finland Monetary Policy webinar: New Challenges to Monetary Policy Strategies
Would you like to know more?
We are working to support you. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.