- DG-Research - Senior Economist
Fields of interest:
- Asset Pricing, Household Finance and Real Estate Finance
- Ph.D, Business Administration (Finance & Real Estate), May 2008. Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley.
- M.A., Economics, June 1999. CORIPE, Turin.
- Laurea, Economics, March 1998. University of Verona.
- Senior Associate, Capital Allocation, Strategic Planning B.A., February 2001 - August 2004. Allianz Group (R.A.S S.p.A), Milan.
- Associate, Capital Markets B.A., February 2000 - February 2001. Cattolica Assicurazioni, Verona.
- Associate, Risk Management B.A., December 1999 - Jannuary 2000. Intesa Asset Management, Milan.
- Instructor for Masters in Financial Engineering program, Haas Business School, Berkeley - Software Workshops 2007-2008: MatLab for Finance.