- DG-Research - Senior Economist
Fields of interest:
- Asset Pricing, Household Finance and Real Estate Finance
- Ph.D, Business Administration (Finance & Real Estate), May 2008. Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley.
- M.A., Economics, June 1999. CORIPE, Turin.
- Laurea, Economics, March 1998. University of Verona.
- Senior Associate, Capital Allocation, Strategic Planning B.A., February 2001 - August 2004. Allianz Group (R.A.S S.p.A), Milan.
- Associate, Capital Markets B.A., February 2000 - February 2001. Cattolica Assicurazioni, Verona.
- Associate, Risk Management B.A., December 1999 - Jannuary 2000. Intesa Asset Management, Milan.
- Instructor for Masters in Financial Engineering program, Haas Business School, Berkeley - Software Workshops 2007-2008: MatLab for Finance.
|1613||House price cycles in Europe||Stefano Corradin, Alessandro Fontana|
|1544||House prices, home equity and entrepreneurships||Stefano Corradin, Alexander Popov|
|1470||Optimal portfolio choice with predictability in house prices and transaction costs||Stefano Corradin, José L. Fillat, Carles Vergara-Alert|
|1452||Household leverage||Stefano Corradin|
|1337||Who invests in home equity to exempt wealth from bankruptcy?||Stefano Corradin, Reint Gropp, Harry Huizinga, Luc Laeven|
|Do Option Prices Reveal Short-Sale Restrictions Impact on Banks? The German Case||Corradin Stefano, Marco Lo Duca and Sommacampagna Cristina||Handbook of Short Selling, Academic Press||2011-10-03|
|Optimal Portfolio Choice with Predictability in House Prices and Transaction Costs||Corradin Stefano, Jose Fillat and Carles Vergaraa-Alert||Review of Financial Studies||2014-03-20|
|Household Leverage||Corradin Stefano||Journal of Money Credit and Banking||2014-05-08|