Visit by the Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
The Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, H.E. Nguyen Tan Dung, visited the European Central Bank (ECB) today.
The Prime Minister was accompanied by
- H.E. Pham Gia Khiem, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam
- H.E. Nguyen Xuan Phuc, Minister, Chairman of Government Office of Vietnam
- H. E. Tran Duc Mau, Vietnamese Ambassador to Germany
- Mr. Rolf Schulze, German Ambassador to Vietnam
- Mr. Tran Xuan Ha, Deputy Minister of Finance of Vietnam
- Mr. Tran Minh Tuan, Vice Governor of State Bank
The Prime Minister and his delegation met Lucas Papademos, Vice-President of the ECB as well as senior managers of the ECB for an exchange of views on issues of mutual interest.